Tuesday, October 2, 2007

New photo contest on flickr!

I'm hosting a photo contest on flickr. It starts next week, and you can find the info here. It's all about colors - one per week, to be exact.




Anyone can join - you just have to have a flickr ID and a camera. The challenge will last 7 weeks, and there will be prizes! Read the group info page for all the rules and whatnots, and feel free to email me at admin@divadea.com if you have any questions.

I'm looking forward to meeting some new people and taking and seeing some new cool photos!

Invite your friends - everyone is welcome. Oh, and there will be prizes!

1 comment:

Megan said...

OK, so how do I submit my photo once I've got it? Do I upload it as a comment to the "Red" post? Or is there somewhere else?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails