OK, my pcagoe and etsy buds are running amok with the tagging, so I'm finally getting around to playing, too. I've been tagged by folk art from the heart, tatsuko, ginny baker, Tina (aka chicki), and Laura (aka Zoeowyn).
Here are the rules: (er, I'm not really good with rules, but I'll do my best...)
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
(Shouldn't #4 be: Spin around 3 times, blow a dandelion leaf and your wish will come true while adding up to exactly 42 and if you don't you will have 7 minutes of bad luck and everyone will know you don't love them?)
Right then, seven things.
1. I love Buffy. A lot. More than a sane person should. I watch episodes over and over again. I write fanfiction. I create fanart. I have my own set of Buffy tarot cards which I made myself. And Joss Whedon is my hero.
2. My favorite lyricists are Dar Williams, Paul Simon and Leonard Cohen.
3. I'm not a nature girl. I've tried to be, but I'm just not.
4. Though many people seem to feel I'm maternal, I do not want kids. Ever. For any reason. Furthermore, I really feel that if you can't take care of kids you shouldn't have them. And that goes for pets and houseplants, too. On the other hand, if you can take care of them, by all means, go for it. Better you than me.
5. I once had a clergy person (one of the very few I've ever respected) tell me that he really felt I would be a pastor some day. Not so much.
6. I am still sad about Dennis Kucinich dropping out of the presidential race. Now I am supporting Obama.
7. In high school my friends called me Marvin (as in Marvin the paranoid android from the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy). I haven't really gotten any cooler since then.
There, that should be just enough controversial stuff to irritate some folks. (If not, go read some Leonard Cohen lyrics...)
And seven tagged: Lori, Bridget, ebbandflo, honeydewstudio (click here - behold the cute!) And that's really all the tagging I have the patience for at the moment. Told you I wasn't good with rules...