Saturday, March 1, 2008

sometimes you think of summer

I'm not really a summer person much. Too hot. Too humid. Too generally oppressive. I'm more into winter, and definitely all about autumn. But once in a while, toward the end of winter, I think to myself, bare feet would be good. A little sunshine would be good. And most importantly, a backyard party would be good!

So, in case you're in the mood to think about a little summer, too, here are a few etsy items of inspiration.


Sunflowers and Ladybug wall hanging by DesignsbyGinnyBaker. How adorable is this?



Lemonde Earrings by HuntersDesigns. Yum!



And this Green Drop Pendant by lucybluestudio, which really reminds me of vibrant grass, the kind at the start of summer when all the greens are bright.

Happy March. It's almost spring :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails