Monday, January 14, 2008

The long and short of it

Personally, I love looooong necklaces. And the beauty of polymer clay is that the beads are lightweight and my long necklace won't actually drag me down. This necklace, Olivia, is a whopping 45 inches long! More of my necklaces are long than short, because I try to cater to the larger women like myself, who just plain can't fit into the teeny tiny ones.


I do sometimes make short ones, though. This one, Danielle, is only 14 inches long.


The other necklace-making tendency I have is to not measure. Actually, it's not just necklaces - it's cooking, too. I have an aversion to measuring. Anyway, I figure this is OK, because people come in infinite sizes and shapes. Not everyone needs a standard length. Someone, for instance, might be looking for a necklace like Zoe, which is 21.5 inches long.


To see more pictures of these pieces, click on their names above. Or just visit divadea.etsy.com.

1 comment:

LoveMeKnot Creations said...

Olivia is my nieces name so that is most definitely my fave piece :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails