Sunday, November 4, 2007

Art dolls - so fun!

The world of makin' stuff is full of wonderful and unique things for sure. This week I'm fascinated by art dolls. They come in all sizes, made of any material you can think of, and are meant to serve various purposes. Here are a few of my favorites made by my friends at the polymer clay artists guild of etsy.



This is a darling little spool doll made by DancinJules. She's got handmade polymer clay clothes in my favorite colors. Adorable!


This is mystic angel Tumaini by MarciaPalmer. She's made of a carefully selected combination of polymer clay, beads and fibers in rich autumn colors. Her name means hope.

I'll be trying my hand at art dolls soon, so stay tuned for the fun.

2 comments:

Marcia P. said...

I love, love, love the spool dolls. Thanks for including "Hope" in your post about art dolls! I certainly hope to find time to create many more art dolls.

Julie said...

Aw, thanks so much! I didn't even realize you had posted her until I saw the PCAGOE newsletter, this months has been so nuts. thanks for making me smile! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails