Monday, November 26, 2007

rainbow

This was the last week of the flickr rainbow photo challenge. We had a week for each color: red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple. We skipped indigo, because it's just so ambiguous...

Anyway, there were only seven entries this week, I loved them all (which makes sense, given my obsession since childhood with rainbows), but I narrowed it down to two favorites.

Stacey's rainbow of books is fabulous. The colors are beautiful, of course, and I love the choice of book titles. It's like a little peek into her life.


And you can't go wrong with a great photo of great art like Michelle's "melting pot." Plus it has rainbows within rainbows, which is just cool.



Here's my entry, the rainbow of booze. Well, technically, grenadine isn't booze, but it was the most vivid red, and it was hanging about with the liquor bottles. I feel like this has potential to be a great photo, so I'll probably try again some time, maybe with a better camera. I have visions of turning this into a Christmas card...


Thanks to everyone who participated and spectated. The winners and prizes will be announced in a few days.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails