Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thursday EART blog ring: Holiday Planning

The question for this week's EART blog ring is How far in advance do you start planning for holidays?



Well, my answer is NEVER FAR ENOUGH!



Seriously, I always wish I'd started sooner. Usually I only make stuff for two holidays - Halloween and Christmas. Ideally, I'd like to be planning and creating about 8 months in advance. I'll let you know when that starts happening...

Usually, I'm cramming at the last minute. But this year I'm doing a bit better. I had Halloween stuff made and in my etsy shop by the middle of September, and now, beginning of November, I have most of my Christmas cards and gifty items ready to post. When my Halloween destash sale is over this Friday I will start listing for the holidays. We'll see what happens.
To see more responses to this Thursday's question, continue reading at PNKGeeni's blog.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails