Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I love the comic book store

Despite the fact that I had never entered a comic book store until Buffy Season 8, I find that I feel very at home there. The little comic book store in my town is owned and run by one guy named Jim, who is sweet as pie.



I was very pleased to take some stuff over there for consignment/display - stake earrings, Firefly necklace, slayer ornament, and of course the vampire slayer penguin.



I'm finding that I love the comic books, and I'm having to hold myself back from buying more. I'm only allowing myself to buy the Buffy and Angel related ones, but I can't help wondering - do I need more superheroes in my life?



Visit and support your local little stores. Their proprietors love what they do!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails