Tuesday, April 29, 2008

tarot of the day


Tarot Card: Two of Swords
Character: Pat
Upright Meaning: Friendship. A true friend who shines through in a tough situation.
Reversed Meaning: Falsehood. A friend who fails you at a critical time. Dishonesty.
Questions: Who is your best ally in this situation? What are his/her motives?
Advice: Be careful not to take advantage of a relationship for your own personal gain. Take the advice of a friend or give a piece of good advice to someone who needs it.


Well, the question of the day is sort of a "what now?" Pat. She's a busybody for sure. She has so much going at a time that one assumes she's trying to hide from real life in empanadas and The Deep End of the Ocean. But she has a good heart. Too bad she ends up a zombie demon and gets taken out with a shovel.

What struck me, not surprisingly, at first glance was the necklace. Here it is. I wish I could find a better photo.

I love big jewelry. I think I will go make some.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails