Thursday, April 10, 2008

a few good eggs

April's polymer clay challenge, as you know if you've come within a mile of me lately, was covered eggs. The challenge is over, the winners announced, and the cool prize packs sent, so now I'm going to show my favorites.
To be honest, I looked closely and marveled over every single egg this time - they're just so cool!
But my 2 favorites are:
Waldo by beastlies. Here's a link to her flickr photos. These little creatures are too adorable for words, and each one is cuter than the last.
Chameleon by papernclay. This is just so clever. What a great idea, and so well executed!
The next challenge theme is floral stuff. Since flowers are a very popular subject when it comes to polymer clay, this should be a good one!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails