Monday, March 22, 2010

mom adopted you from a shoe box full of baby howler monkeys

Never you fear, I was working on stuff while I watched all this stuff...

Time Traveler's Wife - yawnapalooza

Thirtysomething - Finished the second season. Can't get third and fourth online, so it will probably be a while until we get around to actually having them sent through Netflix. All I want is for Nancy and Elliot to get back together. I don't care about the rest of the characters really at all.

Buffy - I'm always watching Buffy, practically every day, even if only for a few minutes. I'm currently in Season 5, and dang it, I like Riley. I know I'm the only one. I'm not saying this guy is the world's best actor, but let's face it, there's a lot of less than stellar acting on Buffy. That's not the point. I like the character, and I don't think he deserves the beating he gets from Buffy fans. I mean, it's not like he's Kennedy... sheesh.


Smallville - We watched the first disc of four episodes. I'm withholding judgment mostly, but I think I'll like it. I hope so, because there are like 47 or so seasons, right?

Movies - I never go to the movie theater, never I tell you. So how have I been there three times in two weeks? This weekend we saw Alice, which was... artistic. Yep. Not in any way moving, but very very beautiful. And I think I'm starting to hate Johnny Depp less. All of the eyes in this movie were gorgeous. And the costumes, of course. 

And then on a whim, we went to the second-run cheapity-cheap theater and saw The Blindside. I was surprised, but I really enjoyed it. What a sweet story.


Waiting in the wings - Sportsnight, which I'm looking foward to muchly, and The Office, which I think is going to be my next laptop watching show.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails