Monday, July 28, 2008

things I love this week

1. So You Think You Can Dance. I cannot believe Will went home. Holy cow! It was probably a matter of everyone who votes figuring he wouldn't have any trouble and voting for the underdog. Or maybe not. Who knows. But what a brilliant dancer that guy is. Wow!





2. Soap from Pam at countryheartgifts. I just received a bunch, and my favorite is the dragon's blood scent. It is wonderful, as are all of her soaps. Plus, she is a very busy seller and still manages to give outstanding customer service every single time. Yay!




3. Dr. Horrible. I'm sorry to report that if you want to see it, you have to get it on itunes now, but it is so worth it. Absolute Joss fabulousness. Who knew Doogie Howser could sing?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails