Sunday, July 6, 2008

the magician


Here's the second card in my tarot series - major arcana #1, the magician. It measures about 7 by 10 inches and is made primarily of polymer clay with a bit of fabric, felt and wire. The magician symbolizes a person in control of his surroundings, a manipulator, someone who's able to influence his environment to suit himself. He holds the wand in his hand and has the other three suits, or elements, laid out in front of him (sword, cup and pentacle). I'm pleased with him and have already started working on the high priestess.

This weekend, I also finished another gaggle of 10 goddess pendants in all sorts of crazy colors (they're in my shop if you want to look at them) as well as my first ever pair of goddess earrings. Look how cute!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails