Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Dancing Mathilda

Just posted at etsy, right here, in fact. I'm not sure why I thought Mathilda was a good name for this cane. And actually, I must give my sister Bird credit for making the actual cane, although of course I made the beads out of it and assembled the jewelry. Bird's canes are always incredible - detailed and creative and unique. The Bird is brilliant. (Duh.)
Mathilda Necklace
The necklace is 23 inches long with a small silver lobster clasp. The clay beads are chunky millefiori beads in various shapes from 1/2-inch to 1-inch long.
Mathilda Bracelet
The bracelet measures about 6.5 inches around and is strung on sturdy, stretchy cord to one size fits almost any wrist. The clay beads are just under 3/4-inch across.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails