Friday, May 18, 2007

Beads for the masses

I have a lot of beads. I recently sorted and consolidated them, so now they fit in about 20 boxes instead of 30. Yeah, that's still a lot of beads. There's only so much jewelry a person can make, so I'm selling some of my beads on etsy.

Lucy Beads

To see my whole pages of beads and pendants, go here. Most are 20 for $10, and all the beads are handmade out of polymer clay (Sculpey).

Jona Beads

I am available for custom orders if you are interested in certain colors or need a certain number of beads for a project. Feel free to comment here or email me at admin@divadea.com.



Rainbow Beads

You are free to use any beads purchased from DivaDea in your own items for resale, but I would greatly appreciate being given credit for the designs. Thanks, and happy beading!

Cindy Beads

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails