Thursday, February 4, 2010

blog ring thursday - valentine's day

Valentine's Day - like it? hate it? Tell about your plans for this heart holiday - in your shop or your life.

Well, see, it's like this... I had big plans for Valentine's Day stuff - cards and cupid penguins and roses and hearts... Not so much. This season totally got away from me. Totally! So maybe I should start now with my "create stuff a year ahead of time" plan, eh?

I did make a few simple Valentines:

But that's about it, I'm afraid.

As for me myself personally, I like Valentine's Day. It's an anniversary of sorts in my life, and second to October (of course), I think February is my favorite month. Plans? Yes! Craft party with my buds on 2/13 and Rent - my absolute favorite show ever - on 2/14.

Continue the ring and see what PurpleSparkle and other EART members think about Valentine's Day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails