Tuesday, March 10, 2009

March canework challenge favorites

Every month I like to blog my personal favorites from the PCAGOE monthly challenge. This time, my picks are an A and a Z -- alicestroppel and zoeowyn.

This is alicestroppel's fantasy fish pin. This one isn't listed at her etsy shop, but she does have a few similar fish and a crab! Check it out. I just love her style and bright colors.


And these are zoeowyn's medieval canes. These are for sale at her shop. I just think these are such a great idea and could picture lots of uses for them -- photo frame, vessel, brooch...

Thanks to everyone who came over to PCAGOE and voted in the challenge. You can see the winners at our website. Next month's challenge theme is faux. I haven't decided what to make yet. Hmmm.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails