Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Beads!!

You know it's bad when I use double exclamation marks. I'm not usually a fan of superfluous punctuation. But I finally made some beads!! I don't make beads much anymore, because I have, well, "a lot" doesn't really cover it.


These are a bunch of mixy-matchy round beads made with lots of leftover canes from my recent rainbow projects.

And speaking of beads, my PCAGOE friends have been turning out some pretty fabulous ones, too.


Behold the cuteness from polyclarific!


And get ready for St. Patty's with these by Roz Petalz Studios. How adorable are these?


Iris Mishly is a master beadmaker. Just look at the amazing detail of these.


I love the random, psychedelic nature of these beads by CreativeSpiritToo.

Thanks for the inspiration, ladies. I might need to go make more beads...

1 comment:

Miriam said...

I may have to steal some of those rainbow beads - Love them!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails