Thursday, June 19, 2008

that's entertainment

Here's my super official entertainment update for this week.

1. So You Think You Can Dance
Joshua and Katee are my favorite couple so far without a doubt.
The judges are way harsh this season. Is it really that much more of an accomplishment to learn a fox trot in a week than it is to learn krumping in a week? Also, I think a combination of the two would be quality entertainment...

2. Big Love
We've only watched 2 discs so far (5 or 6 episodes). It's like the car wreck on the road phenomenon. You don't want to watch it, but you just can't help yourself. It's not the polygamy that creeps me out as much as the religion. The characters are wonderful. I really love Chloƫ Sevigny.

3. Harrisburg Men's Chorus concert this past weekend was really lovely. Way to go, guys!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails