Wednesday, September 26, 2007

September Challenge

Here's my entry for the PCAGOE (polymer clay artists guild of etsy) September challenge - a piece inspired by a favorite book.



My entry is the Little Prince Earrings. Three beads hang about 2 inches from gold-tone wire posts. From top to bottom, there's the sun, a planet, and the little prince's little flower.

You can vote for your favorite entry at http://pcagoe.com. Thanks for looking!

The Little Prince has always been one of my favorite books. Several other good books are represented in the September challenge, like The Secret Garden, Harry Potter, and Wicked. Also, if you vote, you get entered in a drawing to win a prize pack of polymer clay coolness. One of the prize packs has a necklace in purples and greens made by me!

My Little Prince Earrings are for sale at my etsy shop.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails