Thursday, January 6, 2011

tv update

Mad Men - finished season 2. Wow, this show is good. It's so different from anything else that's on. I love the colors, the clothes, the decor, all that stuff. I'm starting to feel a small amount of sympathy for a few of the characters, though they are all completely appalling. The character I like the most is Don, which I think just makes me a horrible person, so don't tell anyone.

Lost - finally watching season 6. It's starting to make a bit of sense, but I think I may be making things up between the lines. Still love love love Sawyer, Jack and Sayeed.

Angel - rewatch number, oh, you know, 103 or so. It's official - Connor is the only buffyverse character I still do not like. I even finally starting liking Dawn after watching 407 times.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails