Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I've been avoiding the craft store

I don't allow myself to enter the craft store very often, because, you know, I have no willpower to not buy everything. Anyway, AC Moore has supercrazy sales going on right now. I got a bunch of dollar stamps, ribbon and stickers. That was exciting. The cashier was awesome and gave me one of those 50% off one item coupons, which made the birthday present I got for Kim a whole bunch cheaper, 50% cheaper to be exact.

I decided against purchasing the stamp that read "lot's of love." *rolls eyes* Punctuation (or lack thereof) is important, people.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know exactly what you mean, every time i go into a craft store which used to be frequently i would rarely come away empty handed and its now hard to find room to store things so i don't go as frequently anymore but still you can't go past a good bargain, those items are great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails