Monday, April 5, 2010

it's all about Jim

I've finished Season 5 of The Office. Season 6 is on TV now, but near the end, I think, so I'll probably just wait until it shows up on netflix. Dwight stays hilarious. Jim stays awesome. And I've developed quite the fondness for Toby. He's just so pathetic. I can relate some days.


Smallville - I'm not jumping up and down, but it's fun to watch. Haven't really gotten attached to any of the characters yet, except Lex a bit. I've realized that I don't like the music - the theme song doesn't seem to fit to me, and the music in the episodes in general is not my taste. Which... duh.

The 3rd and 4th seasons of thirtysomething are now available on netflix. I've watched a few more episodes. I still really only care about Elliott and Nancy, and my extreme dislike for Hope just grows. What an irritating character. Ugh.

I found my copy of The Mists of Avalon, whew! I will now embark on what is probably my 12th or 13th reading. Or 20th. I have no idea, actually.

I haven't been to the comic book store in ages! Must go get Buffy and Angel comics. This is my favorite cover so far:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails