Wednesday, January 21, 2009

new ACEOs

I made some new ACEOs. ACEO stands for "art cards, editions and originals." They measure 2.5 by 3.5 inches. Other than the size, there are no rules really, so these things are made out of anything and everything. They're a neat little sample of an artist's work. Mine are, obviously, made of polymer clay.


And there's a twist to these new ones -- these come with matching earrings that hang right on the card.



These would make great Valentine's Day gifts -- a little art AND a little jewelry in one.



This one is Firefly-inspired, with the quote When your miracle gets here... I watched Serenity the other night. What a great movie! Next, I'd like to make some items (probably pendants) with quotes from the movie. Stay tuned.

These three and my other ACEOs are on this page of my etsy shop.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails