Thursday, September 11, 2008

new jewelry

Last I checked, I had sworn off art shows. But I seem to have signed myself up for a couple of shows before Christmas this year. So I've had another crack at jewelry. Some new designs, each one-of-a-kind, of course. I'm happy to say that these have lovely handmade sterling silver clasps and findings by Jennifer of Hecate's.


Roses necklace and bracelet set


Sand and sea bracelet, including a beautiful glass lampwork bead by fourtailslampwork.


Spirals necklace with, in addition to the polymer clay beads, wooden beads, really interesting-looking faux pearls and vintage seed beads.

More of my newest jewelry can be found here on my flickr page.

1 comment:

PickyHistorian said...

You do beautiful work! Thank you for the mention, too -- very much appreciated :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails