Thursday, October 1, 2009

Packaging

It's Thursday - time for the EART blog ring. Our topic is packaging this week. I'm going to make this a short one :)

I use recycled materials as much as possible, as in reusing boxes, bubble wrap, packing stuffs, etc. I like to use as little packaging as possible and re-use as much as possible. Of course, if someone requests new materials, for instance if it's being sent as a gift, then I am happy to oblige. I did recently purchase special boxes for my newest item - penguins! - because they're ornaments and it's nice to have a box to store them in until next Christmas, right?

Oh, and if you are sending a gift, I will gladly gift-wrap neatly and include a note - just ask!

To find out how some other EART members deal with packaging, continue on to the blog of MichellesCharmWorld.

Happy Thursday, everyone!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails