Thursday, February 7, 2008

I found something fun!

I am obsessed, to say the least, with color. I always have been. Today I came across the blog of polkadotcreations, a fellow PCAGOE member, and she has a monthly color contest on flickr, all images of handmade items. Imagine my excitement.

This month's color is rose, and there are lots of really neat photos posted already, everything from jewelry to sweaters, clay to paper.

I posted my rose goddess pendant (which was just sold to a good home recently), a pink pendant, and my cindy rose neckace.






Thanks for this fun game, polkadotcreations! Click her name to go to her etsy shop full of fabulous clay and fabric items. Wow! Here's one of her items that I love love love!

Click the photo to see more pictures and information about this gorgeous pin!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails