Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Autumn vase


I usually wait until voting time to post my monthly PCAGOE challenge entry, but I couldn't wait! This is an upcycled glass vase. It was a gift from a friend a few years ago, and used to be filled with liquid scented something-or-other. I washed it out, although it still has a hint of the marvelous scent - I'm not sure what to call it; it's sort of rain-ish, outdoorsy with a hint of floral whatnot. I wish I had kept the original information, because the fragrance is fabulous. Anyway... the leaves are made by using rubber stamps on sheets of polymer clay in hand-mixed colors.

Stay tuned for the November challenge voting - it will be at PCAGOE from November 1 to 3. For a sneak peek at the challenge entries, you can visit our flickr group any time. We've got some beautiful entries already for this month!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails